Why should you consider joining a BNI chapter?
- Increased exposure to many other business professionals
- Substantially increase your business through referrals
- Learn to effectively talk about your business
- Sharpen your presentation skills
- Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year
- SuccessNet newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business
- Member Success Program workshop
- Advanced Education workshops
- Leadership Team Training
- And much, much more!
What You Should Know
- Weekly meetings last for 90 minutes. Members need to arrive on time and stay for the entire meeting.
- All participants must represent their primary occupation.
- Attendance is critical. If you cannot attend a meeting, you may send a substitute.
There is an initial application fee, annual membership dues, and chapters may have a venue fee. Please see the chapter Secretary/Treasurer for exact information.
Please contact Noah, our Chapter Placement Specialist, for more information or to arrange a chapter visit. He can be reached at 978-443-6800. You may also fill out the form to your left and Noah will contact you.